A Single ERP Solution For Library Management
Easy way to enter new books.
Classify the books subject wise.
Easy way to make a check-In/check-out.
Automatic fine calculation for late returns.
Easy way to know the status of a book.
Characteristics Of Library Management System
- Library is a bright room enlightened with the vast knowledge of various fields, be it history, geography, biography or encyclopedia.
- Library is regarded as the solution to any informative/ academic questions that arises to people/ students.
- It is not an easy task to manage these huge stack of books by an individual, manually.
- Keeping knowledge of the whereabouts of a particular book/ magazine in the library is a challenging task.
- A librarian, may be efficient enough to manage the library but won’t be completely reliable about the location and availability of the books.
- Library Management System is specifically introduced to give a definite answer to the student or an individual who questions the availability or location of any book/ magazine.
- This Library Management System has features that are flexible and easily accessible.
- It keeps the librarian updated about the number of books available, issued and lost.
- Details as to who got the book issued and when, is maintained by this module.
Things You Will Like About Library Information & Management System
Following are the effective features inculcated in the Library Management System:
- A login Id and Password is generated to the librarian to access the module.
- The student information data system is integrated with this module, making it easy for the librarian to allocate the data.
- The Library Management System module can give the information about the total no. of copies of books with the institution, total no. of available books, total no. of books issued and total categories of books of subjects.
- Library Management System module shows the date and time of issue of particular book by a student. Its due date of submission is also mentioned online, making it easier for the librarian to determine the due dates and fine amount.
- This Library Management System also maintains the details of the books purchased and the supplier details.
- Books are arranged subject-wise and that allows the librarian to determine as to which book is placed where.
- It also keeps the librarian aware as to which book is in demand by the students and which book is required to be ordered to fulfill the demand.
- Not only students but also the record of the staff and other members of the institution, who issue the books from library, is maintained properly.
Librarian Software – Maintain Records at One Place
- We serve this Library Management module not only to any school/ college but also on individual basis to other libraries who are willing to follow the modern technique of managing work efficiently.
- MyiSchool’s Library Management Module is designed keeping in mind that the librarian may not be a technical person.
- It is easily accessible and can be understood well. Maintaining the record of all the books via register/ muster is very complicated and time-consuming.
- An online Library Management System would be of great help to the librarian to maintain everything with just a click.